Saturday, October 23, 2010

My First Post

Hi everyone,

My name is Nicole Marie I am a 21 year old currently working on my bachelors degree in psychology. I have always been interested in makeup and beauty but this summer I started watching beauty tutorials on youtube and now I am OBSESSED with all things beauty. My friends make fun of how much i enjoy makeup and Youtube but its a habit that i refuse to kick. My goal was to start a YOUTUBE page of my own, but it is a lot harder than it looks. ( i give props to all of the people who are doing it, I honestly look up to those people) But for now I figured while i was working out my difficulties of making videos I might as well start a blog page so I could share my thoughts with people, like myself, who are interested in all beauty things. So I hope I can share whatever knowledge I have picked up and I am hoping to learn more through this experience : )

No comments:

Post a Comment