Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My on and off love obsession with MACs "woodwinked"

So I had first bought woodwinked a couple fo years ago per the suggection of my MAC makeup artist.  She suggested it for my eye coloring and skin color.  I never really used itthat much, then I saw it on Cutiegingerbreads YOUTUBE channel, but she also said itcould be a bit reddish... I went into my stash and tried it out , and I could definately tell what she meant.  I'm the kind of person that I need to make something right (even an e/s color), so I looked up online what colors went well with it, and one that stood out to me was MAC's "Bronze" and "Carbon".... for everyday though "carbon" can be a little to dramatic... but when I tried it with "bronze it is honestly amazingggg... "woodwinked" on the lid, "bronze" in crease and  blended welll... and itlooks amazingggggg....

"Woodwinked"





"Bronze"

No comments:

Post a Comment