Thursday, December 30, 2010

MAC stylishly yours and cham pale mini haul

MakeupbyNicole788 Haulage - click here to see my video

YAYYYYY!!!!!! I got a package todayyyy! My MAC stuff came.  I only ordered three things but one of those things in particular (cream color base) I have been excited for for weeks!!!

Cream color base in "Movie Star red"-  when I saw pictures of it online it was like nothing I have ever seen before and I loved it.  I do not own any cream color bases so this was my first one!  Maybe I hyped this product up too much in my head, but I thought it was going to be a truer red, and swatched on my hand it looks more pink :/ (still a beautiful color but not what I was expecting)

The second thing I got was an Eye Kohl in "I get no Kick" it is a pinkyy champagnyy silvery sparkly color... very beautiful.  Recently I have been obsessed with lining my upper and lower eyelashes with light colored liner and this will be perfect for me.  Its very beautiful and can also be used for an easy eyebrightening color in the inner corner of the eye.

w/o flash



w/ flash


The last thing I got was a chromagraphic pencil in NW25/NC30 - I heard this was a very good product for outlining lips if ou are wearing a bright or bold stated lip just to clean up the edges.  Also I heard that these products were good for lining the waterline. (I did not take a pic, because it is the same color as my skin )




Overall I am happy with the products that I got just because I know I will get a lot of use out of the pencils and the CCB is just gonna be a lot of fun to play around with!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment