Monday, December 27, 2010

My New Obsession: Maybelline colorsensational lipstick

I love love love this lipstick... I had bought two of these last year and I was not really a fan, but then on christmas day I picked out the shade "bit of berry" at Rite Aid and I am absolutely in loveeeee.... This lipsticks are so pigmented and even though I got mine on sale the price is less than half the price than a MAC lipstick and you get more product.  ALthough you can not test them out because it is a drugstore product, if you come across the right color it is a FANTASTIC deal.... I love love love this lipstck and will be repurchasing, and finding more colors!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this lipstick. It holds color perfectly and it actually LASTS. Check ouy my blog for another makeup obsessor's perspective :) thevanityglam.blogspot.com
    Take Pride In Your Beauty,
    XOXO
    The Vanity Glam

    ReplyDelete
  2. awhhh yea they are gorgeous!!!! and i am heading to you blog nowww! i love to learn about new things!

    ReplyDelete